• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

43mm forks with triple tree wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few available. OR, keep the 85's and have him get the Hayabusa brake upgrade from me instead.

I have a few available. OR, keep the 85's and have him get the Hayabusa brake upgrade from me instead.
How much do you want for them?
He already has 6 pot Tokico brakes on front:eusa_dance:, this 85 fork just can't handle them properly:confused2:

How much do you want for them?
He already has 6 pot Tokico brakes on front:eusa_dance:, this 85 fork just can't handle them properly:confused2:

If he already has six pots put progressive springs in the forks it will be a lot better

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

+1 about the tuning.
Always complained about my fork, but after taking care of it myself this weekend, wow what a huge difference.
Progressive and ricor valves are doing a sweet job when the oil level is adjusted properly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

+1 about the tuning.
Always complained about my fork, but after taking care of it myself this weekend, wow what a huge difference.
Progressive and ricor valves are doing a sweet job when the oil level is adjusted properly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
+1, that's what I run too, but I run them lowered 1" (up from the 2" drop I used to run). It transforms your frontend!

Back