5/3/15 Michigan Ohio Indiana area ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I live in Adrian Michigan and it looks like a great day to ride if anyone wants to hook up. I like to do long days when i ride so i'm open to what ever from 7am to 10pm. Maybe a loop through all three state's.

I got a few guys lined up that want to ride Michigan Ohio Indianaall bikes are welcome

we will be riding as far as Lagrange Indiana and over to Sturgis Michigan and back around 2 Cement city Michigan the corner of 127 and us 12 not sure what time we will get started I will let everyone know

So far we have a fb6 Goldwing leading the ride one Harley one b king one 600 rocket one other bike not sure what and if Todd goes we will have a zx14 or a vmax or maybe both? He will let us know in a few hours. John (Goldwing guy) said he might have a few more bike's show up and Jay on the rocket said the same.

We will be meeting at NOON at the Artesian Wells its at the corner of US-12 and 127 Cement City Michigan. The ride will be about 190 mile's and will take about 6 hour's. We will be making a few short bar stop's on the way. John does a great job at leading he run's the speed limit or just over by 5 mph or so most of the way. He has 47000 mile's on a fb6 already. I was hoping to hear from charlierobinson on this ride are you going? If anyone else can make it i will see you at the Well's

I tried to post the ride on the v-4 muscle bike forum but it wouldent let me if someone could do a short post for me that would be great.

Todd is on his way with a passenger and it looks like we have 7 bike's so far.

Thanks for posting the picture's Todd. It was a fun ride i like the three state ride also. I think the rocket punks where offended that John didn't wait up for them. One of them text me and said they saw us in Jonesville around 6:30 and they eat at the willow bar also. Kinda dumb on there part but after riding a short distance with them it was okay with me.

Back