5th annual rally in the Smokey's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come out and join us for the 5th annual Vmax rally in the Smokey's in Townsend TN ! All bikes welcome yes Harley's to. LOL This will be Labor Day weekend Thursday September 3rd thru Sunday the 6th. Host hotel will be the same as last year Townsend Gateway inn . We will have a Friday night BBQ $ 15 a person which will need to be paid at least a week in advance so I know how much food to buy . [email protected] is my PayPal for the food. Lets make this a good one for the 35th Anniversary of our beloved Vmax ! https://www.townsendgatewayinn.com/ mention Vmax group when booking !

Last edited:
I'd love to join, but I am committed a Vintage Yamaha Rally Sept 25-28 in the same area.

Be especially safe, considering you are in the heart of the tourist area on a holiday weekend.

-Mike
I keep tryin got make it over to that rally but seem to miss it every year. I checked last year to see if they had a spot for my travel trailer but I was a little late. Hopefully I can at least ride over for a day this year.

I keep tryin got make it over to that rally but seem to miss it every year. I checked last year to see if they had a spot for my travel trailer but I was a little late. Hopefully I can at least ride over for a day this year.

I sure hope to see you. It's a great bunch of guys in a comfortable setting with lots of old bikes to see and ride with.

If I see another Vmax, I'll make sure to catch up with you. I'll probably bring the Vmax and an XS1100H Venturer.

-Mike

the infor to sign up for the vmax rally. I may have missed what town and the actual event location/meet up area is for everyone.
Info is in the original post. It is in Townsend TN basically just book your room & show up & mention Vmax group when you are booking. The food will need to be paid in advance if you want in on the Friday night BBQ

Info is in the original post. It is in Townsend TN basically just book your room & show up & mention Vmax group when you are booking. The food will need to be paid in advance if you want in on the Friday night BBQ
Kyle's BBQ and fixins are worth every penny !

Latest posts

Back