5th annual rally in the Smokey's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless something major happens, i wont be able to make it. I have to stay quarantined in a hotel for work starting sept 2 thru the 7th, and get tested TWICE for covid.

I'll be there. Hey captain Kyle I went to your e-mail and tried to pay for the Friday dinner but I could not figure out where the pay pal was at.

So let's do a roll call how many do we have going Kyle

hey kyle im booking a cabin right now. is the date set in stone? gonna put pto in as well

i booked 1st-4th but i wont leave til night of the 4th so ill ride w/ whoever is riding thursday and friday

And there's more than that this is going to be fun so Kyle what are the routes.

And there's more than that this is going to be fun so Kyle what are the routes.
I think Friday we will run the Dragon & then take 28 up to the cut across road that goes back to 129 & then up the the Cherohala Skyway ! I will most likely let someone else take over at the beginning of the Cherahala since i have to be back early enough to get food ready for everyone.

I think the menu is down looks like we will have brisket, pulled pork, smoked bologna, stuffed jalapenos, baked beans, chicken, Texas style cream cheese corn ,chips , some fig appetizer the wife wants to make (not for me ) lol I might be forgetting something but we will be eating good and usually enough for Friday and Saturday if people want it 2 nights in a row. Christine is also going to make some biscuits for breakfast with sausage egg and cheese mixed In them for the people interested

Back