6 pack racks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$75 for one w/all the parts, no damage, but oxidized. Twice that for an OEM one not much use, & no wear. Or, somewhere in-between. Of course people can ask $200 but I don't think anyone here is likely to pay that.

Broken and or incomplete ones for whatever the market will bear. I'v gotten those for ~$50.

I think the Cycle-istic product is a better piece.

Thinking about selling the one that came on my bike. I just wont use it so i was curious. Its in really good shape. Right arount 100$ sounds like it would be fair then.

It should fit in a $6.80 USPS Priority Mail package. Give someone a deal, tell 'em $90 shipped, and reap the goodwill. We often are able to get parts here below what they would sell-for on eBay for instance, because people know at some point, they're gonna be on the buying-side of the transaction. I've been the recipient of good deals many times on here.

$6.80 https://postcalc.usps.com/#
Priority Mail™
Small Flat Rate Box

8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"

It should fit in a $6.80 USPS Priority Mail package. Give someone a deal, tell 'em $90 shipped, and reap the goodwill. We often are able to get parts here below what they would sell-for on eBay for instance, because people know at some point, they're gonna be on the buying-side of the transaction. I've been the recipient of good deals many times on here.

$6.80
Priority Mail™
Small Flat Rate Box

8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"
Priority 12 1/2 x 9 1/2 padded envelope up to 70 pounds. $6.80 at usps--$5.75 through paypal shipping. $5.95 through Ebay.

I typically sell them for $125-$150 depending on condition. It's not very often to get them under $100 if they aren't rusted up piles of crap.

Back