6th annual rally in the smoky mountains

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keep the rally in Tennessee and still have the BBQ or go back to Maggie Valley no BBQ

• Keep the rally in Tennessee with the BBQ

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Have it in Maggie valley this year and scale back the BBQ to just hamburgers & hotdogs & chips

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
I know a few people are not on Facebook. One of the Lady's made shirts for the rally if anyone else is interested. I can get you in touch with her. The shirts are $ 20 & will all be sent to me to hand out at the rally. If you want them sent directly to you they would be $ 30 . The cut off to order is 8-20-21

Attachments

• Rally Tshirts.jpg
    Rally Tshirts.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 21
Borders closed til Sept 21, guess I’m not gonna make it after all😒
Been trying for 3 years now!
Have fun and be safe guys and gals !

We have good roads here. I am right by the Dragon & Cherohala skyway and Devils Triangle is out towards Knoxville but we have been doing them the last 4 years. There are a couple good loops off the Blue Ridge which is close to Maggie valley
Took my first trip to your area back in June, We ran the Dragon a few times, Cherohala, and the Blue Ridge Parkway along with some other good loops. Stopped by Klingmans Dome for a bit as well. I never saw another Vmax on the whole weeklong trip. 20210611_101551.jpg20210611_110801.jpg20210612_090756.jpg20210612_114732.jpg

Took my first trip to your area back in June, We ran the Dragon a few times, Cherohala, and the Blue Ridge Parkway along with some other good loops. Stopped by Klingmans Dome for a bit as well. I never saw another Vmax on the whole weeklong trip. View attachment 79257View attachment 79258View attachment 79259View attachment 79260
I live 14 miles from the Dragon on the TN side . I have not been on it lately though since I had eye surgery & my depth perception stinks. I usually only am on it in the early mornings or late evenings anyway.

How are you feeling Kyle? Is your eye back to normal?
Eye still sucks ! I am just going to ride slow & in the back of the pack. My Retina healed fine but apparently I had a Cataract & the Retina Surgery Amplified it & made it about 10 times worse so I still really can't see much out of it. I had a Dr. Appt Yesterday & another one Friday for some more test & then they are going to schedule the surgery to fix it so still basically one eyed for now. I can see distance but nothing close up.

If you are staying at the Travelowes Motel Please call & confirm or let me know ASAP. He said he had like 5 rooms under my name. He is wanting to know how many we have for sure. I have no idea why that many rooms are under my name unless they made a mistake because yall mentioned me for the discount.

I live 14 miles from the Dragon on the TN side . I have not been on it lately though since I had eye surgery & my depth perception stinks.
I avoid that place like the plague. Last time I was up there in 2011 I think it was 4 people died in one day. Too many hot shots with too much to prove. You're like a bowling pin just waiting for some idiot trying to get a hand down to slide into you and take you out.

I u
I avoid that place like the plague. Last time I was up there in 2011 I think it was 4 people died in one day. Too many hot shots with too much to prove. You're like a bowling pin just waiting for some idiot trying to get a hand down to slide into you and take you out.
I usually ride it early mornings or late evenings and a good bit after Tourist season is over around November

Back