• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 second supercharged 240hp Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I flagged the post and added my 2 cents on what it should have read. That is outright fraud and deception they are claiming.

looks like your gonna sand off the front of your left shoe every time you go to sift as well :rofl_200:

I think a power adder like a supercharger is good for maybe a 40% increase depending on the boost, and probably won't live long at that level. So, a (maybe) 120 RWHP bike would add 48 HP, total 168 RWHP. Really, 30% and +36 HP is more like-it, 156 RWHP. That would be a high 9 sec. bike if it launches well, or a mid-low 10 second bike depending on the rider's skill, this being more-typical of an average rider.

Even with 240 hp (agreed not likely), something as heavy as a Vmax will NOT run in the 7's.

I was running FASTER with a BORROWED bike making only 119 rwhp then another guy with a supercharged Vmax. I think he did have more MPH on the big end but not as much as you'd think. It should make 150's rwhp with 90's torque with a stock engine. Much higher is available with other internal mods but not much over 200 (if even able to achieve that) even with a big bore.

I've only seen one big bore push over 200+ rwhp and that was all out mods for sure...

I was running FASTER with a BORROWED bike making only 119 rwhp then another guy with a supercharged Vmax. I think he did have more MPH on the big end but not as much as you'd think. It should make 150's rwhp with 90's torque with a stock engine. Much higher is available with other internal mods but not much over 200 (if even able to achieve that) even with a big bore.

Rich Croce's Gen 1 made 223HP.....also a PCW engine. 1570 long rod.

A shot under the faux air cover of Marcus Hickman's record-setter. Marcus and some of the boys at Boxenstopp's after the Daytona Beach dyno run, 2016. That's Ron from western NY (the Finger Lakes) who rides a Gen II, to Marcus' right, and me to his left.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Boxenstopp.01.JPG
    Boxenstopp.01.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Marcus Hickman's carbs.01.JPG
    Marcus Hickman's carbs.01.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 74
Rich Croce's Gen 1 made 223HP.....also a PCW engine. 1570 long rod.

Yep Bill Warner ended up with that bike & I might be wrong but if I remember correct that is the Motor Bill used to make his 200 MPH runs . A guy named Morris Crawfor has Richards old bike now but it looks a little different & only has a 1300 in it now.

"...I have an amazing bike for you in amazing condition. This 2002 Yamaha Vmax is epic with a ton of custom extras! The Vmax is SUPERCHARGED paired with a holley carb, custom exhaust, carbon fiber body panels, dual front Brimbo brakes, and a clean title. Don't miss out this bike has 250hp and does the quarter mile in 7 seconds! Be the envy of your friends and blow their ears off with the mean custom exhaust and leave them in your dust!..."

Cool, that bike has "...dual front Brimbo brakes..."

Where can I git me som of dem?

Yep Bill Warner ended up with that bike & I might be wrong but if I remember correct that is the Motor Bill used to make his 200 MPH runs . A guy named Morris Crawfor has Richards old bike now but it looks a little different & only has a 1300 in it now.

Yes. The bike was local to me when Rich owned it. I tried to buy it when it went for sale on EBay but was outbid by Bill......in the last 30 seconds.

Actually he was the high bidder all along and I tried to grab it in the final seconds. He must have had a pretty high bid in because my bid cost him several thousand dollars. I never spoke to him about that but he must have been pretty pissed.....

It was a great bike.

Yes. The bike was local to me when Rich owned it. I tried to buy it when it went for sale on EBay but was outbid by Bill......in the last 30 seconds.

Actually he was the high bidder all along and I tried to grab it in the final seconds. He must have had a pretty high bid in because my bid cost him several thousand dollars. I never spoke to him about that but he must have been pretty pissed.....

It was a great bike.

I ended up with the wheels & swingarm off of it & a few other small parts they are laying in a garage in Michigan now. Here is what it looks like now.

Attachments

• CAM01005.jpg
    CAM01005.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 20
  • CAM01006.jpg
    CAM01006.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 19
  • CAM01007.jpg
    CAM01007.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 19
Back