7th annual rally in the smokies

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
7th Annual rally in the smokies. We are holding the event on a different weekend this year to coincide with Bone's ( William McNabney ) memorial ride. All bikes welcome . It will be September 15th-17th at the Townsend Gateway inn . I am not cooking this year again the one's that want to will just pitch in on Burgers & Dogs again like we did last year. I have 15 rooms blocked when you call be sure to Mention you are with the Vmax group or Vmax 2022 to get the discounted rate & make sure you are over in the side of the hotel they have blocked off for us . I will have a link for online booking in the next day or so but for right now it is best to call . Townsend Gateway inn (865) 238-0123 Here is the link for online booking. https://hotel1869.openhotel.com/vmax2022

Last edited:
Pardon the hi-jack Kyle, but it IS related...

We have a Vintage Yamaha Rally the following week in the same area.

Anyone can drop by the Iron Horse and join us for a ride or hang out in the evenings. They still have some rooms and camping accommodations available.

VYR 2022 Flyer 2-12-22.JPG

Now, back to the Vmax Rally in Townsend.

Anyone can drop by the Iron Horse and join us for a ride or hang out in the evenings. They still have some rooms and camping accommodations available.

View attachment 85589

I have been trying to make it to that for a couple years but always get side tracked.lol

View attachment 85589

How do I join this group ?

How do I join this group ?
Just show up. You can call the Iron Horse see what accommodations are still available.

If you want more info, there are a link to the rally web site and also a Facebook link on the flyer I posted above.

PM me if you want my phone number so you can talk to one of us. It's a great group of friendly people.

Latest posts

Back