84 Corvette $1800 FL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think that's going to be an issue? 🤣
Seeing your screen name, I thought you might be interested in this bike the guys at my shop built, it dynoed at 535 RWHP. They sold it to a guy who never used it, and they re-sold it for him. Lots of electronics on this.

Almost as-much HP as a raggedy '84 'Vette o_O

1654092016989.png
1654092049818.png

And here are a couple other 'Busas built at the shop.

Hyabusa-Charlie.jpgHyabusa-Troy - Copy.jpg

This one wasn't built at the shop, it was done by another Florida shop in the Orlando area, when The Diesel (NBA term) was playing there, before he moved to the Miami Heat. The VMax was mine, since sold. The green bike is owned by a relative of the owner of the silver Hyabusa above.

Hyabusa-VMax.jpg

And here

This one wasn't built at the shop, it was done by another Florida shop in the Orlando area, when The Diesel (NBA term) was playing there, before he moved to the Miami Heat. The VMax was mine, since sold. The green bike is owned by a relative of the owner of the silver Hyabusa above.

View attachment 84164
I would choose Vmax. I went to buy Hayabusa once, seller said, he was selling because he couldn't ride it more than 30-40 min., his arms couldn't hold.

Those are some stretches...and it's crazy what some of those turbo bikes can throw down. RCC has done a few 700+ hp bikes.

I've got a '19 that's just flashed and piped with a bunch of carbon fiber junk on it and some cosmetic things and an '01 that I've had since new that's stock length with an RCC turbo kit on it. It's got a full pipe on it so unless you know to look for the small dump pipe coming out of the lower right fairing you'd think it's 'just' a piped 'Busa.

Walk softly and carry a big stick...or run an 'axial flow rotary muffler'.

Back