• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

85 VMAX, All parts and Much more

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a Package only Deal.
Quadzilla Exhaust and Starfighter seat ,You pay shipping. I’ll throw in a original Small Vmax Fly shield and A Crome “Vmax” License plate holder for $1200 Total... Ok and A Sweet UFO Shift lite

I think you're not getting a lot of requests because the market isn't as high on them at the moment. The screen should be around $150 used (I have seen them cheaper), not sure about the plate holder. The shift light I would think around $50-$100 maybe. The starfighter front seat (or similar like we make) is around $160-$200 for a new one (exchanged so you'll have some cost around $100 for the core value). Then the header has your highest value. Not sure it's got enough to cover the difference unless it's brand new (which is around $1200 from Star Rider for the same thing). Eventually you might get a buyer at your current price but if you need to sell quickly you may need to lower it down some.

Do you have the original 85 Foot pegs? You can upload pics by clicking on upload file, when you are replying to the thread.

Back