• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

85 VMAX on ebay Complete bike parted out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manicmotos

Reaction score
I dissasembled a nice runnning VMAX and every single thing is on ebay right now. Search ID manicmotos or by VMAX. Thanks

my question is..... why would you disassemble a complete and good running max and sell it part for part?
I just dont understand how anyone could do this.

Probably due to no title?

Always raised all kinds of red flags for me also.........

Not saying that's the case just a possibility....

If you are saying what I think you are saying which it is stolen then you must now begin eating your words with lots of tabasco sauce. Earlier I advertisied motor and clean title, which by the way I sold for 100 bucks. But thanks for wasting your speculations.

manicmotos said:
If you are saying what I think you are saying which it is stolen then you must now begin eating your words with lots of tabasco sauce. Earlier I advertisied motor and clean title, which by the way I sold for 100 bucks. But thanks for wasting your speculations.

If you read my post then you may have seen where I said

"Not saying that's the case just a possibility"

Not having a clean title doesn't neccesarily mean that it is stolen...plenty of other instances in which a title may not be available...

In the words of Shakespeare

"Me thinks thou doth protesteth too much"

Besides that I like Tabasco sauce.

Last edited:
Sorry for the hastiness. And yes Tabasco can spice everhything up. MY apologies but the VMAX parted real well that I acquird from a buddy who needed money. I was however in fact surprised the clean titled frame went for 100 bucks. Somebody got a deal.
Thanks
PS I've had some others accuse me of selling hot stuff and I was rubbed the wrong way. My bad.

manicmotos said:
Sorry for the hastiness. And yes Tabasco can spice everhything up. MY apologies but the VMAX parted real well that I acquird from a buddy who needed money. I was however in fact surprised the clean titled frame went for 100 bucks. Somebody got a deal.
Thanks
PS I've had some others accuse me of selling hot stuff and I was rubbed the wrong way. My bad.

My apologies for sounding like that was what I meant. It didn't sound right I know and for that I am sorry...

My Bad!

Sir,
My name is Mark and this is my first posting in a forum so any guidance would be appreciated.

I have a 85 Yamaha VMAX that needs new carbs (all four), I am looking for a set that works and I can bolt on. I have looked on ebay and only found a set for a 93, I assume yours sold already. I don't do the work on the bike but have a local shop guy doing it for me. I have the old carbs but the previous guy I had working on them decided to totally tear them down and ruin them (another story).

1. Do you have a set of carbs or know where I could purchase some?
2. Would the carbs from a 93 or other year model work?
3. Is there a place I could send my torn down carbs to that could redo them as long as it is cost effective?

Very respectfully,
Mark.

I would send them to Paul Czernics.

Chudy....I agree with Shawn..... probably all they needed in the 1st place was a good cleaning....replace all seals, diaphragms and what not.
The 1st guy who screwed up your carbs should be kicked in the nads!
SHAWN.....did you get some riding done before the BIG :snow: comes????
I'm hoping it all turns to rain....(what do the forecasters know anymore, right?)

Back