• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

86 V-Max in Nebraska

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nandrews17

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my 1986 Yamaha V-Max 1200 cc 4 cylinder for $3500 firm. If it does not sell in a couple weeks, I will store it as a collector. This is an absolutely pristine machine and has been very well cared for and has clean Nebraska title. It has 29K miles. It also has a brand new battery I installed today, and it started instantly. The V-Boost system and tires were replaced less than 2K miles ago. You can scroll to the photos and video below.

It is a true classic. My original plan was to keep it in storage to allow it to appreciate in a few years, but it is just not fair to keep such an amazing motorcycle off the streets. It took me years to find a completely unmolested V Max of this high of quality, but now it has to go be enjoyed. This bad boy needs like live up to its monstrous name in the streets, rather than being cooped up in a garage with a cover on it.

I had it listed for 3500 for a short time on craigslist and I got four separate calls/emails telling me that the price was either too low, or that I should not sell it. Either way, it is an extremely good price for an 86 in this condition and it is priced to sell.

I am open to all trades, but I am mainly looking for a manual wagon, something decent on gas, or something unique.

Call or text me any time. 3082930626.

If you are upset that I was never a truly active member and now I am just posting to sell, I am honestly sorry. But my justification is that I would much rather sell this V-Max to someone who loves the and knows the VMax, rather than some individual that knows nothing about how cool they truly are.

Thank you sir. I feel terrible for not being a contributing member, but I hope that one you nuts (I am too for this damn bike) can stumble across it.

Sadly this year isnt the first year and nothing specifically done so there will really never be a collector value. Price is in the ballpark but may need to wait another month for people to really get the riding bug

Latest posts

Back