• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

86 V-Max Parts Bike For Free

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbiker

Reaction score
I have an '86 V-Max that ran when I first bought it but became a parts bike for another V-Max I purchased. It has been sitting for some time and is mostly intact but the rear wheel area including the rear fender, rear wheel, shaft drive, and swing arm are disassembled. Also the carbs have been removed and are disassembled as well. Most of the bike is there with the exception of these missing items: drive shaft, carb slides, and ignition coils. I also have some extra parts that are included such as a wind screen, 2005 computer (works!), rear fender, and a faux gas tank cover. Also included is a clear Texas title in my name. The engine ran just fine before it became a parts bike and does not have any 2nd gear issues. This parts bike and all the extra parts are free to anyone who wants to come and get it. I have a cart that can move it to your truck or trailer but you will need extra men to move it from my garage to your vehicle. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I am available on weekends for you to come by and get it. I'm located in Houston, Texas.

Last edited:
Back