88 Vmax 1200 "Bobby"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something to talk about 💪 :
1. I invented a tool to repair connecting rod journals w/o removing engine. I repaired about 20-30 cars so far, including a Jaguar, which I drove about 5k miles just to prove to myself it was good repair.
2. I installed 2 crank sensors from Dodge Neon on 2 Honda bikes (speed sensors). One of sensors was used, another one new from Autozone ($20)
If you, guys, want to buy OEM sensor for $130, that is fine with me, my Honda is happy with $3 used sensor from junk yard Dodge Neon. 👍

Last edited:
You Go Boy!🤣While your at it, please post a full pic of your bike.
Some car pics too
this is one of bikes, I painted. I guess, you want to see my Vmax before I paint it? No, problem, I'll put it together today.

I have seen electrically charged paint applied(Ortiz Customs), but a short term glow job?
What would be the situation that would cause the paint to absorb enough light for the "in aw" response you'd hope to get from being the only guy on earth to say he's got a glow after intense spot-light rubdown paint job?
How's it look in daylight?

I have seen electrically charged paint applied(Ortiz Customs), but a short term glow job?
What would be the situation that would cause the paint to absorb enough light for the "in aw" response you'd hope to get from being the only guy on earth to say he's got a glow after intense spot-light rubdown paint job?
How's it look in daylight?
Kawasaki green.
Going to paint Honda yellow with blue glow.
I am fixing Vmax first, because local junk yard has 83 Venture and I could use some parts from it before they scrap it. I removed ign. coils, that is it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back