88vmax pulling to the left

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone use Tapatalk for this forum and having issues with their login working? Can see my last couple post here and Tapatalk login I use gives an error even after resetting it.

Anyone use Tapatalk for this forum and having issues with their login working? Can see my last couple post here and Tapatalk login I use gives an error even after resetting it.

Yes, TT is not working for me either.
I believe its due to the forum software change. Give it some time. I'm sure Gary will get it all sorted soon enough.

looks like i need to swap my steering stem bearings, i know they needed to replaced but have been looking for a 93+ fork set to replace with. have ordered the bearing should have in by this weekend. The bearing is currently not smooth and you can feel the wear notches in the races. i think these are pushing the front wheel not to stay straight and causing the pull as i used my bodyweight to counter act the pull and once i had enough to even it out it then pulled right.

looks like i need to swap my steering stem bearings, i know they needed to replaced but have been looking for a 93+ fork set to replace with. have ordered the bearing should have in by this weekend. The bearing is currently not smooth and you can feel the wear notches in the races. i think these are pushing the front wheel not to stay straight and causing the pull as i used my bodyweight to counter act the pull and once i had enough to even it out it then pulled right.

Upgrading to a 1993+ front end is a good move. Don't forget the brakes and that's the calipers and rotors. The best part is that it's a bolt-on, no extra work needed.

Latest posts

Back