• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

89 Max Tampa

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1989Vmax 34,000 Miles It runs great & rides fine but has a rattle in 2nd gear does not pop out of gear at all just rattles. Good project for some one it was spray painted so does not look great & needs some cleaning. Has brand new front & rear rotors, new pads, New fork seals, New air filter , New front tire Bike is all stock & looks better in the picture than in person. $ 1,300 Firm

Attachments

• 20140628_124939.jpg
    20140628_124939.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Dang, dude. You just got back from my neck of the woods! If this doesn't sell quick, we might talk turkey - I was jonesing to check this out while you were in Alcoa. Had to be Mr Dad all weekend, though.

Dang, dude. You just got back from my neck of the woods! If this doesn't sell quick, we might talk turkey - I was jonesing to check this out while you were in Alcoa. Had to be Mr Dad all weekend, though.
Sounds good ! to bad you could not come over while I was there. I probably wont be back until about Christmas time now & I am sure it will be gone by then

Yeah, it is what it is. But if it ain't gone by then, I'm sure I'll have money put back by then. :p

Still have this $ 1300 Firm would make some one a nice project bike. It has a crappy carbon fiber wrap on it now. This is the last chance for it as is. When I get back from vacation I will be pulling the motor & fixing the rattle & giving her a nice new paint job & doing a little more cleaning on it.

Hey, I have a question for ya - would you trust that bike riding it from Tampa to Gatlinburg TN? I'm looking at a few specimens closer to me, but yours is priced much nicer. I can deal with ugly, so long as the mechanicals are good to go.

Gotta talk it over with the Mrs, and then handle the logistics and asking for time off... but I'm thinking about flying down there and riding the sumb*tch back home.

Hey, I have a question for ya - would you trust that bike riding it from Tampa to Gatlinburg TN? I'm looking at a few specimens closer to me, but yours is priced much nicer. I can deal with ugly, so long as the mechanicals are good to go.

Gotta talk it over with the Mrs, and then handle the logistics and asking for time off... but I'm thinking about flying down there and riding the sumb*tch back home.

The bike runs and rides fine but honestly I have not rode it real far. It would probably be fine but 8 I would not want to tell anyone to make a 700 mile trip on a bike I have not rode that much myself.

Okay. That thought is still on the table, but I appreciate your honesty - I'm just itching that bad to own one!

Back