89 VMAX Part Out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert Tank

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I have updated (lowered) the prices on the attached list of parts for a model year 89 that I am parting out. As a comparison, I have listed the price for the parts according to the average cost on BikeBandit.com and CheapcycleParts.com next to my asking price. Of course, all prices are negotiable, including shipping. I do have a photo of every part listed in the sheet. Just to many photos to post on this thread. If you would like to see a pic of any of the parts just shoot me an email ([email protected]). All mechanical and electrical parts were operational at the time they were removed from the bike. I do have a couple other parts to list still, but this is the majority of what I have left. Parts will be getting shipped from Wisconsin (53188). Let me know if you have any questions or want any details on what I've got. Thanks all.

Tank..

Attachments

• Parts Cost Sheet 2.0.pdf
    109 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I was thinking about that. I am just seeing what kind of hits I may get first for some of the more special, harder to find in good condition, parts.

"Let me be clear" is definitely not my intention Parminio. Decent VMAX parts are coming harder and harder to come by. Especially now that Yamaha has stopped production of them all together. So yes, I may be guilty of trying to make a buck off of the parts. With that being said, and more importantly, I'm a VMAX lover and don't want to take advantage of those that feel the same way I do. I am more interested in seeing that the VMAX stays on the road, and I am totally willing to listen to any offer for any of the parts I have.

Tank.

HEY ALL, LOWERED PARTS LIST PRICES
I have updated (lowered) the prices on the attached list of parts for an 89 VMAX that I am parting out. As a comparison, I have listed the price for the parts according to the average cost on BikeBandit.com and CheapcycleParts.com next to my asking price. Of course, all prices are negotiable. I do have a photo of every part listed in the sheet. Just to many photos to post on this thread. If you would like to see a pic of any of the parts just shoot me an email ([email protected]). I do have a couple other parts to list still, but this is the majority of what I have left. Parts will be getting shipped from Wisconsin (53188). Let me know if you have any questions or want any details on what I've got. Thanks all.

Tank..

Attachments

• Parts Cost Sheet 2.0.pdf
    109 KB · Views: 44
I have updated (lowered) the prices on the attached list of parts for an 89 VMAX that I am parting out. As a comparison, I have listed the price for the parts according to the average cost on BikeBandit.com and CheapcycleParts.com next to my asking price. Of course, all prices are negotiable. I do have a photo of every part listed in the sheet. Just to many photos to post on this thread. If you would like to see a pic of any of the parts just shoot me an email ([email protected]). I do have a couple other parts to list still, but this is the majority of what I have left. Parts will be getting shipped from Wisconsin (53188). Let me know if you have any questions or want any details on what I've got. Thanks all.

Tank..

Tank..
Can you send pics of all your parts to my email? I can't pull them up on this damn computer. I would appreciate it very much! Thank you!
[email protected]

Hey Steve,
No Problem. The file is so large it went to the Google Drive. So let me know if you can't see them. Also, I do have more parts. Just don't have them listed yet. so let me know if you are looking for something else.

Tank.

Last edited:
Hey Josh, full disclosure.... I am not exactly familiar with that part. Can you shoot me a part number from BikeBandit.com so I make sure I get you the right info?

Latest posts

Back