8th Annual rally in the Smokies August 24-27th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
8th Annual Vmax Rally in the Smokies . It will be held again at the Townsend Gateway inn Townsend TN, August 24th - 27th The phone number is 865-238-0123 When you call Mention the Vmax group to get our discounted rate. DO NOT BOOK ONLINE CALL ! If anyone needs to get ahold of me my phone number is 813-270-0000 I don't have messenger on my phone so only see it when on the PC . I have 15 rooms blocked for us . It is better to call early & reserve the rooms remember you can always cancel if needed . HE will release the rooms to public 2 weeks before the event if not booked.

Last edited:
Bit LATE--Yes I KNow to the party.

Updates please:

1) Rooms still available?
2) Rates?
3) Activities (wife will be along for the trip)?
4) Contact number / person for booking?

Thank you

Townsend gateway in townsend tenn call them and ask if any rooms are left open for the vmax group (mention vmax group for discount rate) if not there's a motel right next door and a few real close ..... plenty bring wives on the group rides ....I don't cause the girlfriend gets jealous

I got notifications we had a few more rooms booked. It looks like we are going to have a nice turnout again this year ! He did say at this point the hotel has a couple rooms left that I did not block if you are still interested.

Latest posts

Back