• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

92 Vmax, 60K miles, $2795

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44 magnum

Reaction score
No real mods to speak of... Delkavic slip-ons, Michelin tires with roughly 3K miles on them. I bought it in 2007 with 8800 on the clock. I've done all the maintenance including a valve adjustment at around the 45K mark. If interested, please email me at [email protected]

All the best-

Devin

Attachments

• 92 vmax 1.jpg
    92 vmax 1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 92 vmax 2.jpg
    92 vmax 2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 87
REDUCED - $2495

Coil-over plug ignition, upgraded voltage rectifier/regulator, Tokiko 6-pot front calipers w/wave rotors, 1" lowered progressive front-end, no mechanical problems and runs very well.

Yes, a good combination of tasteful mods, a seasoned engine, and some help in the handling dept. Where else can you get this combination of power and looks for this kind of $?

I like the airhorns a natural aluminum color, I think it makes the engine stand-out better, and it reminds me of the old Hillborn-style airhorn boxes hot rodders used to run. Kinda like what could be on this this bad boy's intakes, if he didn't have a separate intake for each carb (scoop I'm referencing, below). Dig those Halibrand magnesium-style mags on this Model A Ford! Very cool.

ClickHandler.ashx

Attachments

• Hlwd car show-pool Ancona 013.jpg
    Hlwd car show-pool Ancona 013.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back