• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 92' vMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patate657

Brownsville, tx
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correction made to Exhaust Looks.
Just picked up a 92' vMax 'Complete'. None running. I will not even attemp to make it run. Going to part out complete. Tires look very good. Don't known their age yet. Very little denting on the header pipes with surface rust. The mufflers have some rust and some small dents. Some of the parts will go to my 85'. PM/Email/Call me for what you'd be needed.

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 956-407-8353

Thanks Guys

Phil
PA100005.JPGPA100006.JPGPA100007.JPG

Last edited:
Parts update. Got an OEM Yamaha Windshield on this bike. Would be perfect except for the stress crack noted on one of the pictures. Don't have a price on this one yet. I'll be looking into it. It looks very nice.
PA100005.JPGPA100006.JPGPA100007.JPGPA100008.JPGPA100009_LI.jpgPA100010.JPG

Off my 1992 Yamaha 1200 vMax Parts Bike.
Let me know what part you need.
Very very Nice Looking.
Very little, very light scratches noted on pictures. Should be able to buff out easily.
NO Breaks, Dents or Deep scratches.
Complete with hardware and W / Side grommets.
'If not happy with this item, I will pay return shipping from the US only!'
'SOLD'
PA110007.JPGPA110010.JPGPA110012.JPGPA110014.JPGPA110020.JPGPA110021.JPGPA110022.JPGPA110023.JPG

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, why wouldn't you attempt to get it running?
I had enough problems with my 85'. Didn't want to start all over again with another buy. I just proved that to myself a little while ago when pulling off the carbs and V-Boost. Looking inside the carbs I see the slides are bad. Still function but looks as if someone got brutal with the screw driver and chipped a couple slides. Also when removing the carbs the boots literally broke, not tear. Tells me this would have been a fun bike to work on. I found out how much fun it would be to swap out my CPU, V-boost and front Coils today too while pulling the ones on the parts bike. If I found that my bike needed another V-Boost, CPU, I'd push it over a Clift!
Anyway this bike was never in my mind to get running. I saw it as a parts bike only from the beginning. Mostly parts for my 85'. I can pick what need and get rid of the rest......:)

Back