93 VMax Electrical Drawing Being Posted - Colored Fat Wires - Ignition Circuit Only

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie2ee

Reaction score
Attached is Sheet 1 of the electrical drawing for the Ignition circuitry that I posted the other day..............this drawing has color coded lines which depict the actual color of the wires.............the wires are wider to allow the stripe to be shown on top of the colored coded wiring....................I'm only posting the 11 x 17 drawing that I saved in pdf format................this means the drawing will probably be small when printed on 8 1/2 x 11.....................if needed, I can break it up into two 8 1/2 x 11 sheets for printing on letter only format printers....................minor revisions on this drawing from first drawing: Ignition switch revision to reflect correct power flow, corrected wire color on one of the VBoost lines to servo motor (B/R).........please let me know if any errors are found................I know some of you like the colored wires but they take a long time to implement, but once done we should be good to go.................thanks and enjoy

Attachments

• 93Vmax_5_11_2021_Color_Sht_1_Ignition_Crt.pdf
    34 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back