94 FZR 6 pot?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Looking at buying a set of FZR 1000 calipers.. from what I recall reading they are a direct replacement to stock?? Just wanna make sure that is true.. I found a set for 90$ shipped which I think is a good deal right? I meen it could save my life with that 135hp at my wheel.. I can just change calipers for now and then later do lines and master right? Thanks all!

I don't know for sure if the FZR1000 calipers will swap direct, however, I do agree with 135 horses at the wheel, you are right about upgrading the brakes. Personally, I think you could get away with just the calipers at first and upgrade lines when convenient. But, you are probably gonna get the best results with braided lines as soon as you can.

Yes yes next will come braided lines and either clubman bars or drag bars. Donno which one. But im pritty sure fzr and yzf 750 front 6 pits are the same. They are sumitomo 6 pots ours are sumitomo 4 pot

The 6 pot sumitoyo from 94/95 FZR1000 and 95 FZR750RR are what you are looking for. The stock master and lines will work fine. Of course new lines will make it a little better but the stock master doesn't need changed at all to work with excellent results.

Sean

Dam!!! 83 bucks for two sets of ebc HH pads!!! My bikes gonna stop on a dime! Well it f@#&in better! Lol

Latest posts

Back