• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 94 VMAX for sale or parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chillin Dylan

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’ve got a 1994 model that I’m looking to sell while or part out. It’s in pretty great shape overall. It’s got just over 50k on it, still runs and rides great. Problem is that it’s stuck in 4th and 5th gear right now. I’m pretty sure the 1-3 shift fork either bent or broke. Didn’t make any weird noises or anything, just wouldn’t go down into first, then second, then third while riding. That all happened within about 2 minutes a few months ago. I’ve been running it on the center stand every so often since. It’s got dual pipes on it with Kerker mufflers, idk, it was like that when I got it. Sounds great, just loud. Could probably use a re packing. It’s got the stage 7 or whatever k&n pod filter setup on it. It’s got forward controls, bar end mirrors, aftermarket taillight/turn signal(not pictured yet sorry). Everything works great except the mentioned transmission issue. I was riding it nearly every day before that happened. It’s got basically brand new METZLER ME888 tires on it(~2,000mi).

If anybody is interested in the whole bike, I would definitely consider selling it whole. If nobody wants the whole thing, I’ll probably keep the motor for a future crazy project of some kind, like an ATV engine swap, unless someone makes a good offer on it.

The chances of me fixing it and riding it next year are real slim. I’ve got my eye on a brand new Triumph Rocket 3 GT. Any other questions, feel free to ask, but I think I covered most everything here. Thanks guys

***LOCATED IN WILLIAMSBURG OHIO***
61BACF65-8E25-4D66-8266-0CFD0CC63C8F.jpegC7C23740-AAA9-43B0-A364-1D3D7DD17E2C.jpegFADE7837-D075-4835-9463-8F7DE52C97C9.jpegC2E4D54F-8CBF-4C6A-925F-38714DE4ED88.jpegC6273D8D-8EA8-4BFF-96C2-587CCA07452B.jpeg633DBBD3-3DE7-42B3-8CE8-2AA58FD35E40.jpeg

Hey guys. I’ve got a 1994 model that I’m looking to sell while or part out. It’s in pretty great shape overall. It’s got just over 50k on it, still runs and rides great. Problem is that it’s stuck in 4th and 5th gear right now. I’m pretty sure the 1-3 shift fork either bent or broke. Didn’t make any weird noises or anything, just wouldn’t go down into first, then second, then third while riding. That all happened within about 2 minutes a few months ago. I’ve been running it on the center stand every so often since. It’s got dual pipes on it with Kerker mufflers, idk, it was like that when I got it. Sounds great, just loud. Could probably use a re packing. It’s got the stage 7 or whatever k&n pod filter setup on it. It’s got forward controls, bar end mirrors, aftermarket taillight/turn signal(not pictured yet sorry). Everything works great except the mentioned transmission issue. I was riding it nearly every day before that happened. It’s got basically brand new METZLER ME888 tires on it(~2,000mi).

If anybody is interested in the whole bike, I would definitely consider selling it whole. If nobody wants the whole thing, I’ll probably keep the motor for a future crazy project of some kind, like an ATV engine swap, unless someone makes a good offer on it.

The chances of me fixing it and riding it next year are real slim. I’ve got my eye on a brand new Triumph Rocket 3 GT. Any other questions, feel free to ask, but I think I covered most everything here. Thanks guys

View attachment 81559View attachment 81560View attachment 81561View attachment 81562View attachment 81563View attachment 81564
What bike are the handle bars from, please? Looking for some thing different for my v65. Thanks

View attachment 81559View attachment 81560View attachment 81561View attachment 81562View attachment 81563View attachment 81564
If you part it out, I'd be interested in the fenders and faux tank cover.

The handlebars look like a generic enduro design. 7/8" o.d., and however wide you decide to have 'em, people using those on streetbikes usually cut-off an inch or more from each end. From Yamaha's 'glory-years,' AT-1, CT-1, Dt-1, RT-1, twin rear shocks, Ceriani-style forks, Preston Petty fenders, a Gyt-Kit, 3:00-21" & 4.00:18" Metzelers, and pre-mix.

Last edited:

Are you selling the front end

looking for a headlight housing. Cheap plastic cracked. any better options that don't cost too much?

Latest posts

Back