• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

96 V-Max For Sale in Ontario

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed in Mississauga

Reaction score

Attachments

• P5110001b.jpg
    P5110001b.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 42
Who did your rebuild and what was done? I have someone looking for a bike and you're right in his price range.

Dale

Ahhhh, I remember when Toxic looked just like that :) Almost wish I had the cashola to buy it and keep it stock.....

Ya right Jim, the Mod Monkey would keep bitch slapping you until you conceded to his demands to modified that Vmax too. :rofl_200:

Mike

:rofl_200::rofl_200:Ha ha ha, Hey wait a minute that furry pestilence is always on my back pulling money out of my wallet too! I don't think he lives too far from you either Mike!:biglaugh:

:rofl_200::rofl_200:Ha ha ha, Hey wait a minute that furry pestilence is always on my back pulling money out of my wallet too! I don't think he lives too far from you either Mike!:biglaugh:

True Brian, but I have been more successful fending him off the last couple of years. Only been buying/modifying a couple things a year for the last couple years and that seems to be keeping him satisfied.

Mike

I have a question though...is the Mod Monkey kin to the Horsepower Monkey...or are they one and the same?

:ummm:

Back