97 vmax top cover / faux gas tank correct emblem size ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CNN SUCKS DONKEY

Reaction score
My vmax came without tank emblems and i want to order the correct original size 30-40 mm ? 30mm seems too small 40mm is the better of whats offered 30-55 mm.

They also have that slight contour to them. When I painted my bike I had intended to put them back on, but never did. Once I get home this week im happy to measure them and give you a solid answer.

as caseyjones has pointed out that contour is a easy thing to overlook,mine were on wrong when i got it.Test fit first and measure carefully,So easy to get one or the other a lil high or low or one a lil farther back than the other.harder than it looks.Like your username.Sure know your least favorite news network.Cypress florida i assume,Best of luck with the emblems.Welcome to the forum.

I pulled all the sticky stuff off the back of the emblems, then fitted the left one to the cover. A tiny dot with a sharpie marked the location till I got new sticky on the emblem, and mounted it. Then, I laid a chalk line across the cover and carefully marked the spot for the other side. I stuck it down, and found I had it in the right spot, but slightly rotated. No way I was going to pry the emblem off new paint..

Back