• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'97 w/28k for, wait for it...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the damn bureaucratic paperwork and flip it. Unless you are a masochist and like doing extra work. I am too lazy to part bikes out anymore. Too much time and effort and you end up with all kinds of left over bits.

Either way, sounds like the road trip was time well spent. You scored for sure.
I been parting them out for so many years I just suck it up and do it. It is definitely not as easy as a lot of people think but I deal with it. I need to incorporate some of the left over parts into my art work somehow. I did make tables out of a couple wheels that are cool.

I been parting them out for so many years I just suck it up and do it. It is definitely not as easy as a lot of people think but I deal with it. I need to incorporate some of the left over parts into my art work somehow. I did make tables out of a couple wheels that are cool.

Vmax wall art. Now there's an idea...

Drained the gas out today even though it did not smell terrible. I was gonna drain carbs but they were empty. I dumped some fresh gas in and threw a battery in it and it fired right up and purrs like a kitten. I bled the clutch and took a short blast to check 2nd gear and it is all good !
Holy mackerel. I smooth running Vmax for less than 1500. If it wasn't already stolen, it is now LOL
No idea how TN rolls but getting a NC title would be a cinch. What's the chances of getting ahold of the girlfriend? Maybe she just had it out for the seller.

Holy mackerel. I smooth running Vmax for less than 1500. If it wasn't already stolen, it is now LOL
No idea how TN rolls but getting a NC title would be a cinch. What's the chances of getting ahold of the girlfriend? Maybe she just had it out for the seller.
She is locked up not right in the head also confirmed by the police. The last one I got a title for was 200 bucks and took almost 4 months by the time I do that and put new tires,fork seals etc it is just worth more in parts .

Understood. Shame. With the hydro-dip, windscreen, backrest/tour bag, highway pegs, etc., appears someone loved it at some point.

Back