• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

99 V-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spubar44

Reaction score
I have a 99 V-max carbon fibre. I am the third owner, always garaged and taken care of by all previous owners as well. I have all paperwork, receipts and documentation for all work and maintenance ever done to it since new, even the original sales paperwork from the dealer when purchased new. There are no problems at all and does not smoke or leak anything. Never beat on and just ridden on nice days and for charity rides.
Just to list a few things.
Aftermarket front turn signals
Bar end mirrors
Barnett Clutch
K&N air filter
Jet kit
Fiberglass tail section
Integrated LED tail light with turn signals
3" stretched swingarm
Notched swing arm with a 200mm Avon tire
Heavy duty drive shaft
17" polished aluminum rear wheel cut to match front
Side mounted license plate holder with LED lighting
4-1 Kerker exhaust with extra shorty and louder pipe
Polished aluminum Extra grip rider pegs
Chrome side scoops
Cut down rider seat
13" Adjustable gas shocks
T-boost module
Cooling fan bypass switch

Still have the original rear wheel and tire as well as the stock rear fender, grab bar, rear seat and turn signals to match fronts.
I will not sell anything separate and all items stay with the bike. Really not looking forward to selling the bike, but some of the toys have to go and i will keep the toy that don't sell. I am not making any money at this price.

Located in Aurora, IL 40 miles west of Chicago.
Never wrecked with clean and clear title in hand.
12,700 miles
$6,000
feel free to text if you like
630-450-2783

Attachments

• 99 vmax.jpg
    99 vmax.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Back