A big thank you to twistedmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Constantinos

Reaction score
Twistedmax answered my wanted ad for a stock airbox with a K&N filter. He was very helpful and even mailed the airbox to the other side of the world (Cyprus) paying a whopping $68 out of his own pocket in order for it to arrive as soon as possible. And he did all of this for someone who did not know and met online through this forum. Of all my years dealing with online sellers (since 1998) this is the first time that I came across this. He is a gentleman like the majority of people in this forum. That is why I like hanging out here even though I am tens of thousands of miles away from the nearest country with a Vmax club :biglaugh:

Rick is even more fun to ride with. And even more fun to party with. He is a stand up guy on this forum as well.

I've actually come across some great, honest people on this Forum.
Of course Twisted has always gone above and beyond for me. I love hearing stories like this so thanks for sharing. That it helps us know who the best of the best guys out there.

Agreed, Rick is a great guy.

That is one thing about this forum, there is No shortage of very Knowledgeable, Helpful and Honest people here.
That's what makes this forum so Great, it's members !!!

Rick epitomizes the American dream - He saw a need, he acted on it, he developed a fine product, he is willing to adapt his creation to please the individual, he stands behind the quality of his work, and.... most importantly - he manufactures his products in the good old USA, using American (his own) labour.
Cheers!

Rick epitomizes the American dream - He saw a need, he acted on it, he developed a fine product, he is willing to adapt his creation to please the individual, he stands behind the quality of his work, and.... most importantly - he manufactures his products in the good old USA, using American (his own) labour.
Cheers!

Thank you , all of you................ in my dream I sold more then 75 seats :biglaugh:. But the dream lives on in seats and HWB's and who knows what's next?

I think most of my satisfaction comes in knowing I'm making Vmax riders able to enjoy their bikes more , and that I have a "homegrown" product in seven countries from a back yard on the east coast of the USA.

It takes a while to get a custom made product selling good & I think you have done good so far. I would put your seat up against anything I think if every one had a nice ride on yours they would throw the so called custom cut down seats in the garbage:worthy:

Rick is Awesome. His seats are #1. If he diversified his business into other items he'd carry over that quality and be at the top of my supplier list....

Back