• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A couple of 1200's, In Oregon

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17K miles on the 2005 rebuilt title. Looks pretty-clean. Still, a rebuilt title is something which on a non-rebuilt title bike at an asking price of $4K is high in-price for original equipment, and this obviously is not. End of riding season, rebuilt title, non-stock appearance, and where's the rotary-piston 20th Anniversary medallion? In the Snow Belt, I call it a $3K bike. Maybe less, but, OK, he's got a pair of new tires for it. I wouldn't want it bad-enough to give even $3K for it.

That '85, if it is a true '85, and it appears to-be, could be a good deal. Verify the engine has compression and that it turns-over, ten Ben Franklins offered before the holiday season, I bet the guy accepts. "Cash-money!" It's got the sissy bar and the crash bar/case-savers. If you were going to part it out those items and the carburetors, and the electrics, should make your $ back. Get the engine running, and you could probably double your investment in a part-out, quickly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back