A couple pics of DMAN!! (and the bike!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well , you dont look any worse then you did before:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.

Serious , your looking good, bike doesnt look like anything that you cant have fixed by the spring:eusa_dance:

LOL !
Thanks Rick, I plan on getting it all fixed up by spring and riding to Thunder next year if all goes as planned.

Good to see you as normal smiling self Dennis! Those parts will be easy enough to procure and bolt up.%!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

Hey Dennis I hope you heal up fast. Your bike doesn't look all that bad.
Are those poor supertrapps going to survive? They've been around a long time.:biglaugh:

Dale

Glad to see a smile while recovering. Wont be long before you're smiling from dat vboost!

Very Happy you are gonna be OK. Also that you will be fixing the Max and Riding....

Hey Dennis I hope you heal up fast. Your bike doesn't look all that bad.
Are those poor supertrapps going to survive? They've been around a long time.:biglaugh:

Dale
I'm definitely going to do my best to save the supertrapps.
I really don't think it'll be that bad a job to bend/beat that one pipe back into shape.
Then I can strip/sand and paint them and I'm confident they'll look as good as new. :punk:

And,
Thanks everyone for the GREAT comments. :biglaugh:
I definitely plan on being at Thunder next year ! :eusa_dance:

Glad to see the recovery is coming along. Hopefully you will back on two wheels again soon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I knew you were feeling better when I saw you posting your girls/bikes photos again on facebook, They never disappoint me either :thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back