A prayer for Kyles mother inlaw

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Everyone who knows Kyle aka CaptainKyle Please say a prayer for him & his his girl friend Christine. Her mom who is very sick & in the hospital . They are on there way to Tennesee as we speak..

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Fuck it all. When will his stormy days reveal sun-filled skies.....
Prayers for good vibes

hope all goes well.wish them the best.god bless,Hope there journey is safe,As always the outcome is in God's hands.

Sending good thoughts and prayers for Kyles mother in law, and strength for Christine and Kyle in this difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

Prayers from my family to yours Kyle...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

HI all, & Thanks Wayne for thinking about us putting up this post & also every one else for thinking about us. I have had a few people email & call lately & we appreciate it. Things have been a little crazy here the last couple days. Update Christines Mom made it out of the 2nd surgery but is still in ICU on a ventilator & doing Ok for the time being but the 2 surgerys rapidly advanced her ALS. She was walking & talking last week but got a hole in her intestines form the feeding tube she had & then a bad infection which the stress they say is what advanced the ALS. Chances are she will not be able to walk or talk again only time will tell. Thanks again everyone.

Kyle, give Christine a big hug from me. You know I've done my share of waiting in hospitals lately. I'll try to give you a call to break up the day tomorrow or so. Prayers sent for the best of outcomes for her Mom.

Kyle, give Christine a big hug from me. You know I've done my share of waiting in hospitals lately. I'll try to give you a call to break up the day tomorrow or so. Prayers sent for the best of outcomes for her Mom.
Thanks Pat ! I know you have been thru your fare share & I think about you & your nephew often. We are put thru trials for some reason & im not sure why but it makes us each stronger & more understanding in a certain way & in another makes us ask why if that makes since.

Latest posts

Back