a " WARNING " ABOUT " DANNYMAX " !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i I TALKED TO " DANNYMAX " WEDNESDAY , AT LUNCH TIME ON THE PHONE , HE WAS TELLING ME HOW SICK HE IS , WELL I'M NOT SURE IF HE KNOWS IT OR NOT , BUT HE'S SO CONTAGIOUS THAT I CAUGHT IT " OVER THE PHONE " :confused2: I'VE BEEN JUST ABOUT IN A " COMA " FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS , THIS IS THE FIRST DAY I WAS ABLE TO SLIP OUT OF IT , I SUGGEST TO ANYONE WISHING TO TALK TO " DANNY " ON THE PHONE , TO PM. HIM FIRST & MAKE SURE HE'S NOT SICK ANYMORE ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

After reading a few of his posts lately I'm feeling a little weak and under the weather myself...................I hope this isn't some super strain able to transverse the internet as well as the phone connections..................:confused2:

It was that friggin' monkey that made me do it....he said if I could get everybody sick, then there wouldn't be any entries in the MoM contest for November!! I didn't like the sound of it, not one bit....I really didn't....but he said I stood a real good chance, as long as I had the only entry, and, well....he made it sound perfectly normal....that it was done all the time...and.....

I never thought anyone would actually get sick, that was never s'posed to happen! Now I've infected one of my best buddies with the Gahoot Gahow, and I probably won't even win the contest cause a bunch of guys didn't get sick at all, and there's a shitload of entries.....

Ohhhh...this is awful....everything is ruined.....I'm going to bash my head against a brick wall...:bang head:

that explains why im feeling down on power these days, thanks for nothing Dan-O. and no wonder i cant get my MoM stuff done in time and posted. i knew you where up to something fishy.......

Do I sense a conspiracy in the makin` ????:ummm:
Just keep it outa California.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Get well soon everyone.
<<Dave>>:punk:

i NOW , LOOKING BACK , I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WAS A LITTLE WEIRD WHEN HE WOULDN'T LET ME GET OFF THE PHONE & HE KEPT ASKING ME IF I HAD " HEALTH INSURANCE " ! .. POOR DAN , I THINK HE'S GOT THAT FRIGGING " SPUNK MONKEY FEVER " !

Last edited:
Oh CARP!! I'm so miserable!! :sad2::cwm27::sad2:
CARP!, there's that reference to carp again!!!!!!
(Redbone wanders around vmaxforums foyer looking for the proverbial carp.... much like Jed, Granny, Jethro and the lovely Ellie Mae did on the Beverly Hillbilly's when the doorbell rang.)

:biglaugh:

Can't call anybody Brian, I can only talk for a couple minutes and end up in a coughing fit!! So I just don't talk! :rofl_200:

I walk around the house whispering to my wife...."Hi Honey...."

She says it's like living with a ghost!! :th_smilie:
Dang, sorry to hear that Danny! I've been there before and it's definitely no fun! I hope you start feeling better soon brother man!

Dang, sorry to hear that Danny! I've been there before and it's definitely no fun! I hope you start feeling better soon brother man!

Thanks Brian! I very seldom get sick but this one really grabbed hold! Feel a lot better this am, definitely on the downhill side of it now....might just take the chainsaw out in the woods today, work up a good sweat, take a nice hot shower and chase the last of this thing away! :punk:

......or maybe just go downstairs and sit by the fire and think about it! :hihi:

Thanks Brian! I very seldom get sick but this one really grabbed hold! Feel a lot better this am, definitely on the downhill side of it now....might just take the chainsaw out in the woods today, work up a good sweat, take a nice hot shower and chase the last of this thing away! :punk:

......or maybe just go downstairs and sit by the fire and think about it! :hihi:
If you lived here today I'm thinking the fire would be a good choice with the following forecast:

• Today: Windy with occasional snow showers. Areas of blowing snow. High 19F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
  • Tonight: Blustery with snow showers. Low 9F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 2 inches.
I'm hoping you are on the mend, be well Danny!:thumbs up::thumbs up:

If you lived here today I'm thinking the fire would be a good choice with the following forecast:

• Today: Windy with occasional snow showers. Areas of blowing snow. High 19F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
  • Tonight: Blustery with snow showers. Low 9F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 2 inches.
I'm hoping you are on the mend, be well Danny!:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Jeez, not much different here Brian, maybe a handful of degrees warmer, wind down a little, but basically the same. :bang head:

Thinking about postponing the chainsaw deal, put a few hours in the BRC Bike Shop, THEN go down by the fire!!

Yeah! That covers all the bases....right? :punk:

i vote fire but hey im sitting in camp. snowing and got nice warm heat from a drip stove so might be giving the lazy answer. but a nice warn glass of brandy might scare the last bit out of ya dan

i vote fire but hey im sitting in camp. snowing and got nice warm heat from a drip stove so might be giving the lazy answer. but a nice warn glass of brandy might scare the last bit out of ya dan

Sounding better & better!! :biglaugh: Probably pass on the brandy, coffee sounds like the beverage of the day today! But, definitely gonna fit in some fireside time before the day is done!! :clapping:

Remember boys, when Danny's involved...

iphone-condom-cover.png

Can't call anybody Brian, I can only talk for a couple minutes and end up in a coughing fit!! So I just don't talk! :rofl_200:

I walk around the house whispering to my wife...."Hi Honey...."

She says it's like living with a ghost!! :th_smilie:
i THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAD THESE SYMPTOMS , AND IT DIDN'T TURN OUT TO BE JUST ANOTHER " HAIRBALL " ! .. :barf::eek:h yeah: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back