• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Addicted to V-Boost T-Shirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbanker

Reaction score
:clapping:Hey there! I have a buddy made up some T-Shirts, "Addicted to V-Boost". Available in all normal sizes and four colors. Here is a link to the site for ordering. Takes at least a total of 15 to get the order done. Any combo of sizes and colors. I get nothing out of this. Just think the shirts are cool and wanted to share the source.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1730805000499927&id=1729131540667273

Hey Clay, when I click on the link(s), it gives me a message that that item is not available. So, why don't you just bring a couple of the 2XX size down to the TX spring rally and give them to me there instead? I'll let you have some BBQ & cake when you get up to the MO ride next time around. :)

Latest posts

Back