Adventure on the ZX 14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great read VMike. Thank you for sharing it with us. I can't tell you how many times I find my pockets unzipped and wonder if I lost something.

Ouchez-- So far it's everything I hoped for and more but I did some research before buying one and found that some of them have had the #3 cylinder rod bearing fail at low miles. Not sure if they're just "lemons" or what but mine sounds good at a little over 17,000 miles so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'll keep you updated on problems.

Fred---Lol! That New Mexico sign was classic huh.

Todd--- Lol! I seriously looked at Busa's too. It basically boiled down to aesthetics and less aggressive riding position for me since I'm going to be using it for sport touring. A Throttle Meister ,bar risers,and some soft luggage and I'm ready for Canada next summer.

SledHead---Glad to hear I'm not the only one this has happened to.After that incident I found myself constantly checking them.lol

The story about losing your phone-I was heading back to Miami from the Keys w/a
mask,fins, & snorkel in my backpack which would not zip closed. When I got to a gas stop I saw the zipper had worked-open & Davy Jones claimed my mask & snorkel. The FL Keys is a spectacular ride on a nice day, the Atlantic Ocean on one side & the Gulf of Mexico on the other.

Latest posts

Back