Thanks for the instructions and tips. This is intimidating but not impossible. Patience, taking your time and taking plenty of pictures along the way make it possible to have great results. I took the advice of replacing ALL o-rings, clips, etc. That delayed the process waiting for parts especially since i had to make a couple seperate orders because some were missed at first. I happened to have a pair of snap ring pliers with the "stop" screw adjuster. I used a dremel and file to modify the pliers to a perfect fit. Then i used the old clip and adjusted the "set" screw on the pliers to just right spot to allow the clip slide on the shaft. To me this was very crucial because i then could put good pressure on the pliers without worrying about over spreading the clip. I cut a strip of cereal box and slid it up over and around the gear to prevent the clip from flying up into the engine if it got away from me. Rags went in the bigger cavaties. Luckily it never flew but i was pretty well covered if it did. Again taking time and patience to make sure the only place it could go was OUT of the engine. Also, each "set" of screws went into its OWN zip lock and labeled during disassembly. This along with the pics i took made assembly much easier. Of course a shop manual, this forum and Sean were necessary for my sucess so thanks again. Heres a pic of the rags and cardboard that would prevent anything getting in the case.