• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aftermarket seat for an '06 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlb7569

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a better seat for my vmax, preferably one that has been lowered 3" and is black in color. Please let me know what you got. Thanks, Jamie.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I've got a number of options
New Muscle Seat Sets
Used Muscle Seat Set
Used Sportmax Seat Set
New Old Stock UFO Seats

Best to email me at [email protected]

I have a muscle seat from Sean done in the '03 and up pattern I can't use anymore due to my knee (I actually need a seat higher than stock) I'd be willing to part with. PM or Email for pics if interested.

Can you guys please upload pictures of your seats? Thanks!

^ those are all great options.
Sean Morley's Muscle seat, John Furbur Sportmax seat (and Rick's no longer available MaxGasser) are well made, you can't go wrong with any of them.
If one of those works for you go for it, Sean, John and Rick are all great guys and will treat you more than fair.

I personally reshaped and added some medium density foam (to the butt area) of my seat years ago before I knew there were any aftermarket seats available.
If you are a DIY guy and have 3-6 hours of time to spare you can use this guide to do your own seat:
http://v4musclebike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14719
And there is more good info here:
http://www.diymotorcycleseat.com/index.php

I attached a pic of the stock shaped seat vs. my DIY modified seat below.

Attachments

• 2000-Vmax-Stock-vs-Modified-Seat-768.jpg
    2000-Vmax-Stock-vs-Modified-Seat-768.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 15
I have a muscle seat from Sean done in the '03 and up pattern I can't use anymore due to my knee (I actually need a seat higher than stock) I'd be willing to part with. PM or Email for pics if interested.
Hello, I might be interested, can you please send me a few pictures of your seat? Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.

Thanks for all of the replies, I was able to buy a used Sean Moreleys muscle front seat from a member on here.

Back