Again: Coming Ammo Shortage???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reloading....for those who find comfort in having 1,000 rds. of EACH of their favorite calibers on hand at any given time!!

I've heard powder, primers, bullets & brass are in pretty good supply right now. :punk:

I try to keep all my fiends up to date on the scares. Hillary would likely mean disaster for future Ammo Buying. But great for the Black Market.

I'm set on all the general Ammo's. My work stopped when Big Ears (BO) cut the Defense Budget but I kept stock levels up. 1000 rounds would last me half a week at the peak of my testing.:rofl_200:

If people only bought what they actually shot, there would be no shortage. Hillary getting into office will trigger it, but it's the hoarder's fault.

I need the gun that shoots this ammo!
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/produ...hornet-hornady-varmint-express-35gr-vmax-ammo
I'm pretty close to that amount BD in .45 and 12 ga. 3" slug and 00-04 buckshot! About halfway there on the .30-30 150/ 170 gr. and 400 rds of .22
I really need to get busy on the 30-06 rds, only have a couple hundred of those.

Me too BB, maybe a few extra .45's, 9's and AK rds plus the capability of cranking out an additional 10K of each at a moments notice.....without disturbing the available retail supply one bit! :punk:

And yeah, the Hornet can sting like a mother!!

My older brother has a couple setups for reloading (mostly shotgun) but has .45 and 30-06 dies too. I need to visit him and punch out some 30-30 and 30-06, might be good exercise before my trip to Newfoundland!

If people only bought what they actually shot, there would be no shortage. Hillary getting into office will trigger it, but it's the hoarder's fault.

Well, the hoarders are getting blamed for it, that's for sure.....by the folks who are REALLY responsible. Gone are the days when you could use up your stock without fear of waiting months & months for a chance at re-stocking.

That's the way it is here in NY anyhow....when anything does hit the shelves it's grabbed up quickly!

Of course the resourceful individual remains totally unaffected by all the hype........:blink000:

I pick up reloading components every week, powder, primers, or projectiles. I don't break the bank, maybe $30 to $50 a week. I figure that by election time, I will have what I need to enjoy shooting for a couple of years. Most items that I pick up are readily available now, in November that might be a different story. I did the same thing in 2012 and didn't get slowed down by lack of supply at the stores. The only mistake that I made was getting into a new caliber, .300 Blackout during the shortage.

This is .22 Hornet Hornady Varmint Express 35gr. V-Max Polymer Tip Ammo. Hornady’s V-MAX bullets/ I didn't know they had Vmax bullets:th_biggun: One gun is all I need/ Heres my little pocket rocket 380

Attachments

• pistola1.jpg
    pistola1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 11
Back