Air Induction System

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you plug it at the reed valves housing on the valve cover or at the valve itself. I'm Gurued flashed and I have a set of plugs I'm assuming is for that some how !!
I’m sorry I had pics of when I did mine and unfortunately deleted them, but I just plugged them at the valve box from what I remember. This was the confusing part of my gurued install. I had to email Sean for information. The simplest part was so hard! Did you also do your air box? Good luck.

I’m sorry I had pics of when I did mine and unfortunately deleted them, but I just plugged them at the valve box from what I remember. This was the confusing part of my gurued install. I had to email Sean for information. The simplest part was so hard! Did you also do your air box? Good luck.
Yes, I did the box.

Yes, I did the box.

together with the flashed ECU you receive three plugs, two Silicone ones for the Reed valve covers and one plastic for the connection left side of the air box. Do not remove the reed valves Themselves!! The Silicone plugs are an easy fix but not very "technical", in my case I replaced the Reed valve covers and also cleaned up all AIS remains on the left side.

Attachments

• IMG20221008082933.jpg
    IMG20221008082933.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20210119200735.jpg
    IMG20210119200735.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
together with the flashed ECU you receive three plugs, two Silicone ones for the Reed valve covers and one plastic for the connection left side of the air box. Do not remove the reed valves Themselves!! The Silicone plugs are an easy fix but not very "technical", in my case I replaced the Reed valve covers and also cleaned up all AIS remains on the left side.
for ease of understanding. I did my reflash years ago, cannot remember if the black Sub-Plugs were from Gurued or DIY at that time.

Attachments

• IMG20221123082815.jpg
    IMG20221123082815.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20221123083003.jpg
    IMG20221123083003.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back