Airbox breather hose to crankcase

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john rossignol

Reaction score
Took old breather hose off ,was going to replace with heater hose ,but there is a oil feed line up against the crankcase vent pipe ,what do you do ,I don't want to try to pry the line over ,I might break it ,do you really need that hose to the airbox , the diagram in the service manual shows the oil feed line about a 1/2 away ,mine is rubbing on the crank vent ,I,have cut the new hose around the oil feed ????

Last edited:
Any pictures?

Attachments

• Orifice Location.jpg
    Orifice Location.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 39
that's what its suppose to be , the oil feed line closest to the vent on mind is about a mm away from the crank vent , can I loosen the bangoe and pry it over ??? maybe they bent it over when putting engine in ,all I need is a1/8 of a inch , maybe when they tighted the bangoe it moved over,

Last edited:
If you had that removed you may have bent it when removal or installation. They will allow some bending but you need to do it carefully. If it breaks I have spares here I can sell you for not too much cost.

If you had that removed you may have bent it when removal or installation. They will allow some bending but you need to do it carefully. If it breaks I have spares here I can sell you for not too much cost.
should I loosen that bangoe bolt ,than try to bend it ,or leave it tight ,how do you go about buying parts ,thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back