albino moose

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mabchewy

Reaction score
Once in awhile there is an opportunity to take in a piece of nature that you may never see.

The photographer of the following photos (unknown) was one lucky person.

In these days of unrest and turmoil it is great to see that Mother Nature can still produce some wondrous beauty.

The odds of seeing an albino moose are astronomical and to see this in the upper peninsula of Michigan, near Wisconsin,

is even greater than astronomical. To see two of them together is nearly impossible.

We wanted to share these photos with as many people as possible because you will probably never have a chance to see this rare sight again.

This is a really special treat, so enjoy the shot of a life time.

These animals were photographed just north of the Wisconsin border on a highway near Marenisco, MI.

Thanks to RK for the photos.....

Someone asked if there is anything mystical about this sighting.

I do not know but I do know that I really enjoy looking at them.

I am pretty sure that if you send them to five friends nothing magical will happen

except you will know that you have shared a unique experience that they will never see again... ENJOY

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 26
  • untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 17
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
  • untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 16
  • untitled4.jpg
    untitled4.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 20
These appear to be the exact pics I received in an email a year to a year and a half ago. They were then labelled as being taken somewhere here in Ontario Canada. I may still have them on my computer at work. Oh well, pretty wild none the less!

Back