Alcohol, VMax and rubber mix...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah wicked :punk:, all i can say is that it was not me this year doing that hahahah. who are those chicks? not too many wanna hangout in a garage during a over rich burn out, good catch :clapping:

What's with all the popping & back-firing ? Somebody needs some Seafoam & a carb-sync RIGHT NOW !!!:rofl_200:

What's with all the popping & back-firing ? Somebody needs some Seafoam & a carb-sync RIGHT NOW !!!:rofl_200:
maybe let it warm up a little more and turn off the choke :ummm: well its warm now!!!!

U gotta be drunk to do a burnout on a cold engine inside a garage full of people.

Funniest thing has to be that he put his helmet on!!

U gotta be drunk to do a burnout on a cold engine inside a garage full of people.

And prolly his "lucky rubber" too - can't be too safe...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

safety first!!!!! think we need to see more videos like that from everyone :punk:

NOTHING LIKE SHOWING OFF DADS VMAX TO IMPRESS THE LOCAL TRIM! I THINK IN THIS FORUM THE RIGHT QUESTION TO ASk is who left the key to the max, and whos kids had a party while we were out of town?!:bang head: wouldnt that be some sh*t you seeing your max on youtube with your kid on it doing that... and you were wondering why it was running different?

hahah wicked :punk:, all i can say is that it was not me this year doing that hahahah. who are those chicks? not too many wanna hangout in a garage during a over rich burn out, good catch :clapping:
+1...he'll probably get a tug off one of 'em....he's the garage superstar :biglaugh:

NOTHING LIKE SHOWING OFF DADS VMAX TO IMPRESS THE LOCAL TRIM! I THINK IN THIS FORUM THE RIGHT QUESTION TO ASk is who left the key to the max, and whos kids had a party while we were out of town?!:bang head: wouldnt that be some sh*t you seeing your max on youtube with your kid on it doing that... and you were wondering why it was running different?

Bueller ?

Latest posts

Back