All of them come from Japan WTF!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the ebay add -

mounting of windshield makes your motorcycle look as to have a unique and mysterious momentum.

hahhahaa right

Dam that's cheaper and be quicker but I really like the black metal and dark smoked. I wanna find atleast the dark smoke

You can get the Givi Airstars 123 from a US vendor called Twisted Throttle in Rhode Island. The Ebay one is a copy of the Givi.
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/775/315/
Of course you will not be getting the Japanese model's "unique and mysterious momentum".:rofl_200:
That's only a 1 1/2 hr ride for me Brian. Thanks I didn't know about them. I'm on the look out too for a small shield. Good looking product. I'd rather put the gas in the Vmax than ship it. And, I get a live view. Plus, any excuse for a ride.
Steve-o

Twisted has a pretty cool setup there for a vendor, they have bays that you can reserve to install your new gear/ get advice/ etc. on your new parts, I wish I lived closer. I have purchased a few things from them and always been pleased.

That's only a 1 1/2 hr ride for me Brian. Thanks I didn't know about them. I'm on the look out too for a small shield. Good looking product. I'd rather put the gas in the Vmax than ship it. And, I get a live view. Plus, any excuse for a ride.
Steve-o

they advertise on nestreetriders.com steve. check it out, they i know have been hiring on and off the past 6 months.

Back