All right you damn southerners.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
Take the heat BACK!!!!

I should not be seeing 97 degree temps and 110+ heat index.....:damn angry:

If they keep it up I will send them some 25 below this winter and see how they like it:damn angry:

Ive been working as a laborer building a golf coarse,11 hour days 96+ degrees and70% humidity.they say whatever doesnt kill you only makes you stronger?I think Im ready to die!

Just deal with it Damb Yankees ! Its just like some one born north of I 10 to whine. :rofl_200:

LOL!!!!:biglaugh:

You damn right I complain about the heat.....I'd take below zero over this shit any day:damn angry:

It doesn't even cool enough at night to stop the bugs.....It sucks!!!!

How do you folks deal with it??

Or do you just not go outside?:confused2:

I love this heat!!!! Take it any day over the cold. Any day.

I was getting ready to ride up to NH on SAT in 100 degrees but now I'm gonna postpone it until TUES due to my AC crappin out and getting a replacement on MON. Hopefully will cool down to 90s by then

:hmmm:sheep and wool. who's pullin wool over who's eyes. Hot is hot and humidity makes it hotter. No relief, not whinin', just tellin' effin hot and if you have ANY health problems it an advisory not to go outside, "period". Now WHAT, fair weather freaks!!! Want some SNOW, and you can keep the bugs.:biglaugh:

was almost +50 in the t-dot area with humidex, what the F thats crazy and no better in mtl, had a sprinkle and distant t-storm but short lived and no relief with it.......oh well such is life i guess

So far in Dallas, it has been 20 days in a row where the high has been 100 or more. The forecast for the next 5 days is 100 to 102 each day. The longest stretch where the temp has been 100 or more in Dallas is 42 days in 1980. The current streak is number 6 on the list but may get to the top 3 if the forecast holds. :bang head:

I'll take this weather, it's hot and the HUMIDITY is the bitch!!! But I HATE cold, period. I'd rather be bitching about heat any day than freezing and not be able to ride. I'm thinking about packing up and moving back to Maui. I used to love calling back here saying I had to put a little more sunblock on after seeing the Northeast slammed with snow. It's a very good possibility I'll be moving there within a year. My old boss was trying to talk me into coming back to Hawaii just today. I DO miss those Maui sunsets, among other things...

I don't know, I'm kinda diggin' it. Good riding weather here in Alaska. Put close to 10k on it this season.

And in the forecast today it's going to be HOT, DAMN HOT, and HUMID with a chance of F'ing HOT and HUMID!! You know it's too hot when you don't even feel like riding!!! Thank God for A/C!!!!!

Back