Almost here (pay no attention to the snow...)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Got the insurance bought for this year a couple days ago, and I just got the registrations for the Max, Roadie, and Burgman done online.

OK, where's the warm weather.
My damn sewer vent on the roof froze up........

Oh yeah, I joined VMOA a couple minutes ago!

Last edited:
Got the insurance bought for this year a couple days ago, and I just got the registrations for the Max, Roadie, and Burgman done online.

OK, where's the warm weather.
My damn sewer vent on the roof froze up........

Oh yeah, I joined VMOA a couple minutes ago!
Ready to go I see Bill, hope the weather breaks for you soon. Congrats on the VMOA joining! This is a re-join I suspect?

If it gets even near freezing it will be a heatwave up here on the big lake! I'm sure whatever heat wave we get it will be temporary, like 2fear said.

It was a balmy 28 degrees here the other day, and I went for a ride.

On my Yamaha snowmobile.

Sadly I'm thinking I'm going to sell it at the end of the season....I rode some of the new skidoos and was really impressed, thinking I might have to jump ship back to Bombardier in that department. Yamaha sleds seem aimed more at the "touring" market, as in older guys who never ever leave groomed trails. I like the newer Nytro's, but they're only gotten the suspensions figured out(an area Yamaha has always lagged behind, and the biggest problem with mine) in the last year or two and I can't afford to get one that new. Good news is that since new Yamaha's are so expensive and so durable, the used ones tend to fetch a bit more than other brands.

Well, got up to 45 here in the the Great Lakes Bay Region ( the supose new " Pure Michigan" name for Michigan's tri-cities area of Bay City / Saginaw / Midland :confused2: ) Figured it was a great time to fire-up the hybernating V-max for a quick growl, since the last time running was New Years Day !! Though the garage is still a little chilly, put a quartz lamp under the oil pan belly of the V-Max for an hour or so, disconected the trickle charger, full choke .... fired right up ! :clapping:
After coming up to normal operating temp, shut it down to go another month into Michigan's winter hybernation !! Still too much snow on the ground to consider riding yet. Thanks Mr Bill for reminding us riding season is almost here !!! :eusa_dance:

Hope you had fun in your truck I rode down & met Spec ops & ate some good chili it was a good ride & good company.:punk:
Well I never got out on the ice as it got up to 37 here today so the snow was too soft on the ice and around the edge. I went x country skiing instead, now I'm a little sore and tomorrow I'm gonna be a lot sore!:punk:

Cooling trend here in SoCal.Dropped down to about 70 today from 75 on Saturday. The night time lows are hitting 45-48 deg. I ride to work about everyday unless it's raining or too cold. Mike

Redbone ----You have the best avatars brother!

Latest posts

Back