Alternative spark plug

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like paying $12 for a SET of 4 plugs. That way I can replace them every 5K miles and have fresh plugs in place with nice sharp edges and controlled spark. HOWEVER, the stock plugs will last 20K easily and perform just fine.

Other plugs will work fine too and the benefits are maybe not even measurable though maybe some will notice?

Sean

Alrighty then! Now let's discuss who makes the absolute BEST tire for our Vmax.....and bring your documentation to the discussion. A slide show will follow the refreshments at the intermission. [insert your own great big smilie here]

:yelrotflmao:
Alrighty then! Now let's discuss who makes the absolute BEST tire for our Vmax.....and bring your documentation to the discussion. A slide show will follow the refreshments at the intermission. [insert your own great big smilie here]

I had two times in the past a NGK spark plug which was defective and this year two spark plugs on four were defective at the restart of 2019, I lost confidence and I installed Nippon Denso. I do not understand why I have experienced so many problems because I am meticulous during installation.

I had two times in the past a NGK spark plug which was defective and this year two spark plugs on four were defective at the restart of 2019, I lost confidence and I installed Nippon Denso. I do not understand why I have experienced so many problems because I am meticulous during installation.

Perhaps they weren't original ones but a Chinese copy of the NGK plugs. Google it, there are multiple ways of identifying fake plugs.

Look, I'm not in the mood to edit out all your cheap shots at people because they don't agree you. State your case and leave your attitude somewhere else. There is a reason you have been banned from just about every forum and Yahoo list and you are displaying that reason here. Someone disagreeing with you doesn't make either person wrong. I must have been in a good mood when I took you out of Moderated Reply status, but if you keep this up, I will put you back into it.
I think you got that backaswards

if we are going here about spark plugs lets just say all are opinions not fact cause no one here has a lab to test with so according to surveys a/c is the best but they don't make a plug for our bike. My survey of opinion is as follows :if u hav a h-d shovel or any old pre evo then if you don't like pushing put a/c plugs in ur stuff : no imagination involved irid plugs do not foul for cold morning starts as easy so if you are having rich carb issues and you have a spark plug cleaner this is the plug for you until you get your problem solved :if your not having fouling problems it's just personal opinion : now one other fact here that no one has spoken of,the fact that champion makes there plugs with a 5/8 head so if you have the same problem as most of us do with the hoses or other things being in your way they are great, I have personally used all of these plugs and it is my OPINION that I should not give an OPINION but if you are asking whats in my max it will either be ngk irid or champs it's according to where I'm going, if it's a racing weekend and the vboost is wide open it will be ngk if I am ring my niece to work or school so she can look cool it's champions :cool::D:D:D:D:D:D

Back