aluminum radiator

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddo

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the GPI aluminum radiator for the Vmax that's on ebay. Looks good but for $125 I wonder? I've bought Warp9 aluminum radiators for my CR500 and the fit and finish sucked.:confused2:

Someone got one of them before and said the fit wasn't all that great but they did make it work. I haven't tried one yet. We've used the Ron Davis radiators (and have one in stock) but they are expensive.

Oh yeah, I've contacted a dealer for the Ron Davis radiators. They were like $600. And they don't have the tabs for the side covers. Thanks Sean for the info on the ebay ones. I'll keep looking around.

I can vouch for one of those Fleabay radiators you were inquiring about. Seem put together well enough, but I had to break out the dremel and do a little grinding of tabs to make it work. I also had to bend the tabs that the mounting bolts go through. Factory mounting bolts are just a tad short but I did manage to make it work. In other words the fit isn't all that great.

Back