• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aluminum signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
Anyone have a set of lens for aluminum signals, they are made in clear, amber or smoked? My brother overtightened the lens screws and broke one and cracked another. I know they are only $20 but I had mine powdercoated this winter so I just really need 1 or ideally 2 lens. Thanks@
Here are some example pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 8
  • blinker_smoke.jpg
    blinker_smoke.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 11
Hey Brian, I have a set of four that I am taking off. Been converted to led's - have 2 cracked lens and one with a cracked aluminum housing, but you should have enough there to get yours fixed up.

Mike

Woot! How much you need for 'em?
I been sitting here with gorilla glue trying very unsuccessfully patch up my old one, it is ugly but would hold out water in a pinch, lol. At least I can watch hockey while the glue is drying!:punk:
Well, I think it would hold out water...:rofl_200:

Brian, resend me your address via pm and there yours for a Timmys.

One thing though, I was planning on taking them off in about a week or so. Want to get some parts powder coated black, including the max's license plate and signal light brackets. Also need to get a bunch of Radian parts done at the same time.

Mike

That's great Mike, it helps me out big time! PM on it's way! No worries on the wait, I appreciate you hooking me up!:worthy:
We need to set a time for Manitoulin, probably sometime in August would be best for me. Maybe I can get my brother to leave the eastern U.P. once and make a run for the Timmy's in Espanola.
Thanks again Mike!

Back