AMA Vintage Days at Mid Ohio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
OK. Now that Thunder is winding down the next event up I believe is the AMA Vintage Days at Mid Ohio...............

The countdown is just over 3 weeks. The wife & I are leaving here on 7/18 and checking in on 7/19 so I can enjoy the event bright and early starting Friday morning. I already have my weekend tickets for the races.

Who's planning on going? And what "side" events are planned?

Also, i'm staying over until Tuesday morning so I can spend Monday riding down and back to the AMA Hall of Fame in Pickerington.

I'm getting excited and PRAYING for good weather!!

I will probably be there Saturday some. I live about 15 miles from Mid Ohio track.

Next weekend is Super Bike week, all the zipper bikes will be here.

When you go to track, entrance is on Steam Corners Rd (CR 37). It is way faster to approach the track from the west, than it is from the east. Traffic is always backed way up coming in from the east. SR 314 is a good quality state highway, use it to get to CR37. Map picture attached.

Gary

Attachments

• Mid Ohio map.jpg
    Mid Ohio map.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 6
Mike, sumer nationals in "wooster" tomorrow, Im gonna go finish my tire, and f@(k with some harleys,wanta go?

I will probably be there Saturday some. I live about 15 miles from Mid Ohio track.

Next weekend is Super Bike week, all the zipper bikes will be here.

When you go to track, entrance is on Steam Corners Rd (CR 37). It is way faster to approach the track from the west, than it is from the east. Traffic is always backed way up coming in from the east. SR 314 is a good quality state highway, use it to get to CR37. Map picture attached.

Gary

Thanks for the advice. I'll use it!!

Mike, sumer nationals in "wooster" tomorrow, Im gonna go finish my tire, and f@(k with some harleys,wanta go?

Yeah. I think I may have a small crew going. I'm prob going to get down to Ellington Ct early to check something else out then meet you guys somewhere on the way. Unsure how this is going to work. To many things to see....too few weekends to see them all.......i'll call you later today...

Latest posts

Back