Amazing paint discovered

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not totally fake. I saw somewhere that some manufacturers where already studying that kind of possibility. It's still not here but maybe in few years it will.

If it is fake, whoever did it did a helluva job!

It's not totally fake. I saw somewhere that some manufacturers where already studying that kind of possibility. It's still not here but maybe in few years it will.

That video is fake for sure but not to say in the future they won't be able to do it.

Make a great "getaway" car for a bank robery. Run out of the bank and jump into your red car and park around the corner in your yellow one and watch the fun.

The military is working on something similar for aircraft but it would price the car out of the reach of anyone but the military.

There are some fake videos out there that were definitely part of a training how to video for a photo editing software system.

There is also some definite research and development on paints that CAN do this.

I don't think there is any thing available that will do what that video did and do it that drastically, not yet at least.

The few websites I was able to find talking about it seemed to be gobbledygook

I recall seeing this...but at the time is was for indoor use only as it requires an electrical charge to excite the material to get the desired color...this may be a fake, but I've seen the technology in action just a few years ago...

I think it was beyond tomorrow or something like that...

"IF" that technology was available for civilian use, i'm more than positive they would have a tracking device on the car so if it was used in a robbery for a getaway car they could track it, and shut it down....... i can't see something like that being used but some high end, very expensive cars that cost over a million. would be cool though....... wonder if it does the color clear??:rofl_200:

I've seen this technology and it's actually quite real. How it works is they put the surface coat on then by putting an electrical current to it it changes the color. It's still in the development stages but it is real. As for cost, they did say that it wouldn't be really expensive but it's more in knowing how to apply it. It would be cool to have but I'd have to see it in person to really give an opinion.

I recall seeing this...but at the time is was for indoor use only as it requires an electrical charge to excite the material to get the desired color...this may be a fake, but I've seen the technology in action just a few years ago...

I think it was beyond tomorrow or something like that...
The company name was Philips if I recall correctly.

This should be good for avoiding speeding tickets :)

Yes officer I have a twin. His bike is red. Mine is yellow.

Back