Americade, Lake George NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lake George is in my back yard I'll be there on my new '07 vmax. :biglaugh: I've had the bike for a couple of weeks but there's still too much snow and cold to even go around the block.

Ken.

i plan on making the trip. this will be my second trip to americade. last year i when i was on my way back i got stuck in a very bad storm. people were ducking under bridges but i was determined to ride through it. then 10 exits away from mine the max died,:damn angry: in the pouring rain. after trying to diagnose the problem for a few minuts i looked up and the sky had cleared and the sun was shining. i couldnt find a problem so i so i tryed to start it and she fired right up and ran flawlessly the rest of the way. i think the max just needed time to part the skys for me:biglaugh:

Ken. Where in Upstate you calling home? Near Canandaigua here.

Lake George is in my back yard I'll be there on my new '07 vmax. :biglaugh: I've had the bike for a couple of weeks but there's still too much snow and cold to even go around the block.

Ken.

hey vmaxride06......I'm in Corning NY

Hell thats right up the road. I was in corning a couple times last year heading to PA. We really should meet up. I have only seen 2 other V4's in my last 6K miles, 2 were heading out of canandaigua like they just robbed a bank:)

You going to Americade?

Hell thats right up the road. I was in corning a couple times last year heading to PA. We really should meet up. I have only seen 2 other V4's in my last 6K miles, 2 were heading out of canandaigua like they just robbed a bank:)

You going to Americade?
I don't know if I'm going or not.
2 vmaxes around here.....other than mine.....mines an 85.
The guy who owns Lanes Yamaha in Watkins Glen (Malcom Lane) has a 85 also....they are the only shop I trust with mine.

I don't know if I'm going or not.
2 vmaxes around here.....other than mine.....mines an 85.
The guy who owns Lanes Yamaha in Watkins Glen (Malcom Lane) has a 85 also....they are the only shop I trust with mine.

A VMax owner that Owns a Yamaha Shop!
Someone needs to get that guy in here.
I see a vendor with discounts opportunity there!
:hmmm:

I'm seriously thinking of riding my '85 to Americade.
I have been riding the Roadstar the past few years, but - seeing that the electrical system is working perfectly now, just might be the year.

ME AND MY BUDDIES ARE ONLY IN NEW JERSEY, SO WHAT, WHEN & WHERE IS IT ? I'D APRICIATE ANY INFO !:thumbs up:

ME AND MY BUDDIES ARE ONLY IN NEW JERSEY, SO WHAT, WHEN & WHERE IS IT ? I'D APRICIATE ANY INFO !:thumbs up:

Cop Runner. Here is a Link of the event.
http://www.tourexpo.com/data/

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Americade Week begins the
week after Memorial Day,
and runs the first full
week in June.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] June 2-7, 2008

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]We invite you to come and enjoy the World's Largest Touring Rally, from June 2 to 7, 2008 at beautiful Lake George, NY. It will be the 26th annual edition of "the best rally in the world" and the entire Adirondack mountain region will be alive with motorcycling excitement!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]If you like riding winding roads, cruising on elegant sightseeing boats, riding new demo bikes, eating great meals, or meeting other tourers from around the continent, Americade's the place to be, with more activities, rides, and tours, than any other rally - ever.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]If you enjoy large crowds, like 50,000 motorcyclists, then show up near the end of Americade Week. If you don't, then try the beginning. Some folks choose to arrive on Monday, and leave Wednesday or Thursday; others arrive Wednesday, and stay through the following weekend.[/FONT]

Chris,

I'm in the Albany area Burnt hills I have a whopping 32 miles on my new 07

Ken. aka NYS Plate (VMASTR)

lets see some organization here. i've got plans to attend laconia later that month and possibly thunder. i'm not that far from lake george and would make the ride down one day if everyone going were to meet up somewhere. i'll keep an eye on this post to see if anyone comes up with a solid plan. there will be a bunch of the vmoa members meeting june 21 at 10:00am at the tilton diner in laconia new hampshire. it sure would be great to see a few more poeple attend.

later odieoh24/#3611

still hoping to see a date everyone is planning on attending? all you guys who are interested should repost the day they're gonna be there. maybe we can get everyone to show up at a spot and meet. there's supposed to be a pretty sick stunt bike show on sat at 11:30 and i'm thinking of entering the max in the yamaha show on thursday at 2.

I will be rolling into the area on Wednesday June 4th. Myself and 5 others will be staying until Saturday.

This will be my first year, but those in my group have attended before. Where would be a good spot to meet up with everyone?

Chris

I'll be there all week. May or may not have the Max, but I'll be there.

How about Thursday night at the Garrison bar?
Maybe 7-8PM?

If you don't know where it is, ask anyone or maybe Google it....

Back